Safe and Affordable NEMT
LMC-1st Med Transportation™ is an independently owned and operated non-emergency medical transportation service company. Founded by Tracy Beasley as LMC Transportation™in 2005 and charted as LMC Transportation LLC™ in 2010. LMC Transportation, LLC, owns and operates under the following names:
- LMC Med Transportation™
- LMC-1st Med Transportation™
- 1st Veteran Transportation™
- LMC Medical Transportation™
Tracy served faithfully in the United States Armed Forces and was honorably discharged in 1992. He served in the United States Marine Corps from 1984 to 1992, as a Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear Defense Specialist and served in “Desert Storm.” Tracy holds a Master’s Degree in Educational Administration from Prairie View A&M University, a Master’s Degree in Special Education from the University of St. Thomas and a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice from Prairie View A&M University. Tracy has a strong background in business administration and managing complex operations. He is responsible for all the strategic direction of the company and is instrumental in the development and implementation of all core business operations and processes.
LMC Medical Transportation on Broadway St Pearland, Texas runs a full scale of transportation operations, which includes Ambulance (ALS, BLS), wheelchair, stretcher and ambulatory transportation services. Mr. Beasley wrote the proposal and was awarded the following contracts:
- Attendant Services in Guynabo and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico to provide transportation attendant bus services for the DoDEA at Ft. Buchanan and Ft. Ramey, Puerto Rico.
- Ambulette Transportation Services for the Southern Arizona Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Tucson, AZ., for Ambulatory, Wheelchair and Stretcher Transportation Services.
- Hired Car Transportation Services for the Veterans Affairs Medical Center in San Francisco California, for Gurney, Wheelchair, Secure Car, and Ambulatory Transportation Services.
- Wm. Jennings Bryan Dorn VA Medical Center, for ALS and BLS Ambulance Service in Columbia South Carolina.
- Ambulance and wheelchair services for the Harris Health System, in Harris County, Texas, (2006-P)
- Medicaid Transportation Program (MTP) in Houston, TX. (2006-P).
- Medicaid Transportation Program (MTP) in San Antonio, TX. (2009-P).
- Health South Rehabilitation Centers
- OakBend Medical Center