Non-Emergency Med Transportation
We know that no two clients are the same and that each person has specific needs. We make each individual need our priority and adapt it to our philosophy of providing safe and reliable non-emergency medical transportation.
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – including holidays. Our staff is highly trained and there to assist with your medical transportation needs. We offer many services which includes, but is not limited to:
- Wheelchair transport
- Transportation to and from a dialysis
- Rehabilitation center transportation
- Transportation support for hospital admission and discharge
- Transportation to and from senior centers and long term care facilities
- Transportation to and from medical appointments (standing order basis)
- Transportation to and from any type of medical appointment
- Developmental Disabilities Centers
If you are looking for high quality non-emergency medical transportation services, give LMC-1st Med Transportation™ in Broadway St Pearland, Texas a call at 1-800-763-1854 or fill out our transport request form here.
There are many factors that go into the pricing of non-medical transportation services, including distance to and from a facility and your residence. Our transport rates and services are easily accessible by calling us at
1-800-763-1854 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For your convenience, we accept the following forms of payment:
- Major Insurance
- Visa / Master Card / Discover / American Express
- Cashier’s Check
- Money Order
For those using insurance, we highly recommend contacting your insurance provider in advance to determine if there will be any out of pocket cost for you. If benefits are available for transportation, insurance carriers must pre-authorize transport and an authorization number must accompany any documentation.
Please have your insurance provider contact LMC-1st Med Transportation™ in Broadway St Pearland, Texas to arrange for your trip.
NEMT Service Areas